What's new

Bridge to Avalon

ocular

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
1
Location
outoftown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one of my favorites this winter.
BridgetoAvalon.jpg
 
Nice shot. I like the very dark, moody atmosphere your photo conveys. Having those two stars showing up is a nice,small detail.
 
very creepy feeling to this. i like it a lot :thumbup:
 
Nice shot. I like the very dark, moody atmosphere your photo conveys. Having those two stars showing up is a nice,small detail.
Thank you. I forgot about the stars :P
very creepy feeling to this. i like it a lot :thumbup:

Creepy ? I never thought of it like that until you mentioned it, Cool , thanks :D
 
If you can retake it, crop from the bottom and right, include a bit more of the light.
This one is tilted to the right.
I like the concept and very cool angle, take it maybe just a bit more from the left.
 
spooky bridge, I like it!
 
Nice shot, other than the "usual" bridge photos. It looks like taken out of one of batman's movies.

Sweet !

If you can retake it, crop from the bottom and right, include a bit more of the light.
This one is tilted to the right.
I like the concept and very cool angle, take it maybe just a bit more from the left.

I tried it again but couldn't get more of the left without going for something totaly different. I see what you mean and appreciate it ;)

spooky bridge, I like it!

Glad you like it.
 
I like it very much as well. I think the fog is what makes the mood so cool.
 
After seeing your other photo, I had to find this...
wonderful!
 
Amazing shot Ocular! I think it's perfect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom