What's new

Tower Bridge Sacramento, California

denum129 155

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
1,151
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple shots from last summer.

I like the pyramid building in the background.

Tower bridge cropped 2 DSC00947.webp



These firworks were a surprise to me. The Oakland A's baseball team were playing at a field on the other side of the bridge and won the game and fireworks ensued. I had just finished taking the shot of the bridge above, and was packing up my gear, heading backing to my truck and presto...fireworks. Quickly got out my camera and was able to get this shot.

Fireworks at Tower Bridge DSC01031 - Copy 2.webp
 
I really like the first one...I think the illuminated building in the background contributes a lot. When I composed a photograph of the bridge, I stood in the middle of the street (with tripod) and shot the bridge from the center with a symmetrical look. I like your composition better.

Glenn
 
I really like the first one...I think the illuminated building in the background contributes a lot. When I composed a photograph of the bridge, I stood in the middle of the street (with tripod) and shot the bridge from the center with a symmetrical look. I like your composition better.

Glenn
Thanks for your comments. As I was taking this shot a couple of very inebriated young ladies came towards me and nearly toppled my tripod. Luckily, I was quicker than they were. Can't be too careful out there.
 
really like that first shot. cool tones, love the details with the rivets.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom