What's new

Bridges

cragrat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
New to the forum. Just looking for some feedback. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $image-1554391618.webp
    $image-1554391618.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 106
  • $image-526641251.webp
    $image-526641251.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to the forum. Cool photos, try to brighten them up?
 
1/3rds rule and these would be amazing! Also I agree with Lucky... but instead of doing a post to brighten, use a long shutter speed and low ISO then they will turn out 100 times better! Welcome to the forums as-well.
 
for my money, picture #1 is the best of the 2 picture set. The only issue I have with it is the branches on the left side that are just hanging there. They're somewhat distracting. Once enlarged, I like your exposure as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom