brightbynature emporium

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ladies and gentlemen step right up!!

Due to not wanting to lug my equipment around when travelling, I am putting it all up for sale. I personally am going to downgrade from DSLR.

So, without further ado, here's what's up for sale first off. Just so you all know - there is no damage to any of this equipment - all taken care of - all lenses come with hoods and caps and a pouch or their real cases. Will note next to lens.

Two options:

1) Nikon D7100 with official MB-D15 grip, cap, battery and charger (no strap): $900 - this is 1 year old. Probably 5000 shots taken in all.

OR

2) Nikon D7100 with official MB-D15 grip, cap, battery and charger (no strap), Wired remote, wireless remote, Lowepro Slingshot 202AW, 2 unofficial batteries and charger and 2 raincovers - $999

Tokina 12-24mm f/4 - may have some dirt in the lens - IDK - in a Nikon baggie - $350 (drop from previous thread where it was 400).
Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 - Not the sport version - original pouch - $650
Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 - original case - $750
Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 Micro lens - $550

ProMaster L-500 bag - $50

Not sure how good these images are of a few of the items!

View attachment 78859wow - stupid lightroom adding watermark!

Last edited:
hmmm .. 150-500 ... :waiting:
have to think that over ....

Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM

yes!! thank you - did not remember from top of head!! Edited original!

Astro - please re-think, given this new info! ;)

Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM

yes!! thank you - did not remember from top of head!! Edited original!

Astro - please re-think, given this new info! ;)

is f/5-6.3 a good thing or a bad thing for that focal length ??
It's the same as the recently released Tamron 150-600, so I would say for that range, it's pretty standard!

Nikon has their own similarISH kind of range lens (AF VR Zoom-Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED) - but that's $1900 ;)

Will you sell the Pocket wizards separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sigma is out of my current price range. I was just window shopping with nay nothing in the budget.
But I might be interested in the sb-700 by itself if it's a good price as Sean seems interested in the PWs

I could do pocketwizards for 390
SB700 for 185

if both of you want to go ahead?

I'll take the sb700 for that :)

just wait for Sean ...

I'd offer you Wednesday nights lottery ticket for the rest of it, but my luck would be that it would hit the jackpot and then I'd be........really upset. lol

Most reactions

Back