Brighton Bandstand

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brighton Bandstand today.

DSCF2579_1.jpg

Now that's just beautiful. I like the lone figure there, it adds to the mood and makes for a totally different picture than you'd have otherwise.

Now that's just beautiful. I like the lone figure there, it adds to the mood and makes for a totally different picture than you'd have otherwise.

Thank you Sharon, along with the pier ruins I think the bandstand is what I take photos of a lot.

I like everything about this except the rail stair cropped off at the bottom.

I like everything about this except the rail stair cropped off at the bottom.

Thank you smoke, there is a cafe right underneath it but I do think I cropped it too much so will have another look at it.

@smoke665 This is a quick edit, but from side ways on.

DSCF2573.jpg

@Fujidave I like the intimacy of the tighter crop in the first. After seeing the second I understand better the difficulty in getting it all in. The second also has the problem with cutting off the fence at the bottom. Is it possible to back up enough to get the fence in the foreground? Or Is it possible to lower your viewpoint just enough on the first to capture the bottom of the railing? I ran into something similar last week with an old house and fence. Drove me crazy trying to find the best view point.

@Fujidave I like the intimacy of the tighter crop in the first. After seeing the second I understand better the difficulty in getting it all in. The second also has the problem with cutting off the fence at the bottom. Is it possible to back up enough to get the fence in the foreground? Or Is it possible to lower your viewpoint just enough on the first to capture the bottom of the railing? I ran into something similar last week with an old house and fence. Drove me crazy trying to find the best view point.

I think the best way to take the shot is like you say, front on but get down lower.

@smoke665 I thought I had some taken with my old Canon.

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_7016-Edit.JPG

IMG_7037-Edit-Edit.JPG

#2 is really nice, so is #1, a blue sky and white fluffy clouds helped add to it (mother nature helped you out that day).

I've many times scrunched, leaned in some odd ways to work around stuff.

#2 is really nice, so is #1, a blue sky and white fluffy clouds helped add to it (mother nature helped you out that day).

I've many times scrunched, leaned in some odd ways to work around stuff.

Thank you Sharon, they spent millions fixing it up and repainting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back