British Superbikes @ Thruxton - Raceday on Monday :)

Az_GTi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ae-photography.co.uk
I was at a jam packed Thruxton on Bank Holiday Monday for the British Superbikes and supporting races. I've never seen the place so busy!!! Really was hectic. Getting decent photos wasn't easy, huge crowds, marshalls and pro togs in the way, also the bright sun didn't help. Luckily I got quite a decent spot at Club Chicane but I had to camp there all day so not the usual variety I aim for :p

Here's a few compressed "forum friendly sized" photos...

#1 I like this one because of the reflection off the riders visor ;)
BSBK_and_Support_Thruxton_170406_AE_1116_600px.jpg

#2 Shakey Byrne storms through the field after recieving a two-row penalty for continuing a lap once the session had stopped! None of could believe he carried on... nutter!
BSBK_and_Support_Thruxton_170406_AE_1677_600px.jpg

#3 Hawk Kawasaki of Peter Hickman leads the chasing pack...
BSBK_and_Support_Thruxton_170406_AE_1686_450px.jpg

#4 Double race winner and 2005 Champion Gregorio Lavilla gives the crowd a :thumbup: after a faultless ride...
BSBK_and_Support_Thruxton_170406_AE_1813_450px.jpg

If you want you can view more and larger versions here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/170406.html (be patient it may take a few seconds to load up)

As ever comments appreciated ;)

Cheers

#3! the symetry of the riders is great. its almost refrence to a multi exposere as thats how it would look. but it is just one shot and different people. (sorry, im drunk if it explains my random sentance structure)

#3 is a killer shot - really well captured. Love the vibrant colours and the frozen action! The helmet reflection in #1 really stands out too!

Rob

OMG they are stunning :hail:

but as the others say Number 3 is just something else

Most reactions

Back