petertalke TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 160 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2009 #1
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2009 #2 nice! beautiful!! i love the color tones!
JamieR TPF Noob! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2009 #3 I really like the photo. I don't know if it's just me or not but the framing seems a little off, theres more space on the left which i know is minor, but its bugs me a bit, and the positioning of the name. Other than that i like the shot.
I really like the photo. I don't know if it's just me or not but the framing seems a little off, theres more space on the left which i know is minor, but its bugs me a bit, and the positioning of the name. Other than that i like the shot.