What's new

Broat

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"...I know, I have five broats."


A tribute to Dr. Brule in all his comedic mastery.


Handheld HDR taken in Geoje, South Korea. Just playing with some processing with a shot I didn't plan on using. Unfortunately the wind made me a tad unsteady, hence some minor ghosting issues and my exposures were also a bit too far apart, better luck next time!


1.

Broat by TogaLive, on Flickr


 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you're aware of ghosting why don't you fix it?

And... if the photo were mine I would clone out that pol and power line, fix ghosting and keep the photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom