What's new

Broken Neon

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know the processing is over the top for many, but I do like it despite some issues.
Feel free to tell me I suck.

;)
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what you feel is over the top in the processing, but if it's the saturation in the sky, then I agree. This makes the sign stand out less well than it would if the sky were less saturated and perhaps also a bit lighter. I like the composition and it's worth playing with some more.
 
I dig it. A possibility to ponder: clone out the building on the right edge. Extend the horizontals holding the sign off the edge of the frame. I think this would strengthen the abstraction here.

I love the blue on blue. The sign is plenty strong enough with the thick nearly black edge, and then the slightly different hue internally. There's no visual confusion.

Oddly enough, I like the building on the BOTTOM. I think it gives a necessary contrast, and something for the curved light to frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom