Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 #1 Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi: click for bigger
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #2 Nothing really grabs my attention. I would maybe try for a closer angle for a texture shot or get lower to show something in the background or to even show that it's a road, because right now I just see rocks.
Nothing really grabs my attention. I would maybe try for a closer angle for a texture shot or get lower to show something in the background or to even show that it's a road, because right now I just see rocks.
The_Saint TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 223 Reaction score 0 Location South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #3 Lower Angle will do it, showing the rest of the road.
Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments! :sillysmi: