Broken

I like the image. Not sure about the darker wall on the right,but I like the subject, composition, shadow of the lamp.

Nice.

Pretty cool. What exactly is it? I assume it's a wall to a building?
It's one of the side walls of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception, in Cooks Creek, Manitoba. The church is a thing of beauty, all colourful like most Ukrainian churches in this province.

Thanks bigtwinky and dtzitko!

Love the idea. SOmething about it throws me off a bit, maybe the dramatic change from bright to dark (I like that idea but maybe a little too bright on the left?)?
Nice shot.

This image really messes with my mind! It looks like it could be a wall or it could be an aerial shot. Nice attempt.

Cool image. Love the colors here. What I find most interesting is the "S" curve of the light pole and its corresponding shadow.

This image really messes with my mind! It looks like it could be a wall or it could be an aerial shot.
Really? :drunk:

What I find most interesting is the "S" curve of the light pole and its corresponding shadow.
I was going to call this photo "Broken S", but then realized it was too obvious :)

Thanks Kerry and Carol for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back