sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Manass.jpg

that's just great!

did you pose him? :D

Gone into deep thinking on seeing the frontal view!!!!

that's just great!

No way :D I do not know who the dude is. Unfortunatley I had only a 18 mm lense and had to come very close to the statue and stop down to f16 or something like that with not much light. Hense the poor image quality.

that's just great!

No way :D I do not know who the dude is. Unfortunatley I had only a 18 mm lense and had to come very close to the statue and stop down to f16 or something like that with not much light. Hense the poor image quality.
Oh c'mon, you did... no way you don't know who he is ;)

(if it isn't clear enough I joked in my first post, I knew you didn't pose him but the pose and grimace is just "to good to be true" for the shot :))

and for this one, I really don't care about iq

This is one of the shots I'll remember you by :)

that's just great!

Oh c'mon, you did... no way you don't know who he is ;)

(if it isn't clear enough I joked in my first post, I knew you didn't pose him but the pose and grimace is just "to good to be true" for the shot :))

and for this one, I really don't care about iq

This is one of the shots I'll remember you by :)

:D I love people who do not care about the IQ :hug:: So there is another "poor but funny" shot for you. And I posed them all of course. All five of them :waiting:

$Jigs1.2_w.jpg

first this...
:D I love people who do not care about the IQ :hug::

I saw you said
Tim, gear is nothing, it is just a piece of black plastic and glass with some stupid buttons, if it does not bring you great images. So remember: gear is nothing, images are everything :)
in a camera section and in a thread that was all about collecting more and more stuff!!! I wanted to ask you "Are you crazy!? Telling that in a such a thread! You'll get yourself killed there! LOL

and I love people who care about what is really important so :hug::

So there is another "poor but funny" shot for you. And I posed them all of course. All five of them :waiting:
of course you did!

How many times did you press the shutter here? just don't tell me: "Once" I won't believe ;)

Last edited:
He has patience -- imagine waiting for that guy to move into the pointy finger...he knows what he wants and got it...don't be fooled. He plans his shots all before it happened.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back