What's new

Bronica ETRS Medium Format. For sale

Janeincornwall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
cornwall uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear All

I have my father's Bronica ETRS Medium Format camera with various extras and would like to sell it. It seems to be in good condition as dad was more of a collector than user. Please would anyone be interested in buying it or know where I could sell it. I live in Cornwall UK.

Thank you

Jane
 
Look at how every other "for sale" thread is formatted, and redo yours similarly. You need pictures, a full description of what items you're trying to sell along with the condition they're in, and an asking price.

With that said, I'll offer you $100 for it.
 
As powasky says, you need to provide some pictures and further information. "various extras" is not really much help. What lens or lenses does it include ? Does it have the AE prism finder ? 120 film backs ? Speed Grip ? post a picture of what is included and some of us may be interested. Those of us who have these cameras are usually looking for spare bodies, lenses, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom