What's new

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth, MI - C&C

ArntorFTL

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few of the highlights (if you can call them that) from a bunch of pictures I took at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth, MI, this weekend.

In case you were going to say anything about the color, this is a very "warm" place and the white balance was even more jacked before I adjusted it in PS. I felt like if I cooled the pictures down even more, it would have killed the ambience of the store. Good idea/bad idea?

DSC_0188-PP.jpg


DSC_0197-PP.jpg


DSC_0212-PP.jpg


DSC_0226-PP.jpg
 
Are they that bad? :(
 
the first one i really like... the tiger almost look like its an hdr. their is a line going diagnol through the picture that is very distracting though.

the rest dont do much for me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom