bantor TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 526 Reaction score 9 Location Calgary Alberta Jan 22, 2006 #1 Bordom and extreme fatigue seems to have a good effect on me, I am having a good ol' time taking pictures of random things. Here is another.
Bordom and extreme fatigue seems to have a good effect on me, I am having a good ol' time taking pictures of random things. Here is another.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 22, 2006 #2 Looks like you could have your eye out with that thing!! Nice shot, perhaps to be fussy a bit more dof next time or focus on point? Rob
Looks like you could have your eye out with that thing!! Nice shot, perhaps to be fussy a bit more dof next time or focus on point? Rob
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 23, 2006 #3 yep, reshoot with your focus on the tip. good choice of background. :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2006 #4 focus on the tip yeh...and maybe try some diff angles as well to make it a bit less static. Like the contrast between the BG colour and the knife
focus on the tip yeh...and maybe try some diff angles as well to make it a bit less static. Like the contrast between the BG colour and the knife
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2006 #5 i like the background. Maybe focus on the tip or even the handle next time
bantor TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 526 Reaction score 9 Location Calgary Alberta Jan 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the feed back guys. I will give it a go. After looking at it again, I think a different focus point would be alot better.
Thanks for the feed back guys. I will give it a go. After looking at it again, I think a different focus point would be alot better.