Brooklyn Bridge Boardwalk

a bit crooked for my liking but otherwise a nice shot.

The angle doesn't bother me. it's something different. And i think thats refreshing, especially with a subject that gets photographed all day long. I stopped by the bridge a few months ago to take a few shots and there were several other photographers there. I also like the way the the boardwalk leads you up to the bridge and then your eye hops over to the city and the series of angles that creates.

The angle doesn't bother me. it's something different. And i think thats refreshing, especially with a subject that gets photographed all day long. I stopped by the bridge a few months ago to take a few shots and there were several other photographers there. I also like the way the the boardwalk leads you up to the bridge and then your eye hops over to the city and the series of angles that creates.

Thanks for the comment. You nailed it! I've taken a million shots of the bridge myself and wanted to change it up just a bit. It's amazing how many times you can take shots of the same subject and you can come up with many variations and perspectives. Challenging for sure.

np. Its always good to do things differently. After a second look, I am not so sure about the choice of white balance. It works for the clouds and sky for me but the rest looks a little off. Have you considered processing two separate raw files, stacking them and blending to maintain the white balance in the sky and correcting the rest to be a little less tan colored. Just a thought.

np. Its always good to do things differently. After a second look, I am not so sure about the choice of white balance. It works for the clouds and sky for me but the rest looks a little off. Have you considered processing two separate raw files, stacking them and blending to maintain the white balance in the sky and correcting the rest to be a little less tan colored. Just a thought.

I'll give that a shot ;-)

Most reactions

Back