Brooklyn's Verrazano Bridge

djoliva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some pictures of the Verrazano Bridge at night. Here is some history of the bridge:

Attachments

• $IMG_2454.jpg
    $IMG_2454.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • $IMG_2481.jpg
    $IMG_2481.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • $IMG_2518.jpg
    $IMG_2518.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • $IMG_2532.jpg
    $IMG_2532.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • $IMG_2543.jpg
    $IMG_2543.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • $IMG_2557.jpg
    $IMG_2557.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
  • $IMG_2572.jpg
    $IMG_2572.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
Love these photos! I like what I call "city clouds". You know, the clouds at night with the orange city street lights reflecting off of them. I love it when movies get this right, but very few do. 2 that come to mind are Batman Begins and Miami Vice. They both had that very realistic night sky color. Most movies do blue skies at night with the blue moon. But anyone that has been to a city on a cloudy night knows the clouds aren't blue. They're orange.

cool bridge, i'm coming to brooklyn in a few weeks for work and am debating on bringing my camera or not to head out after work for pics.

12sndsgood said:
cool bridge, i'm coming to brooklyn in a few weeks for work and am debating on bringing my camera or not to head out after work for pics.

Debating?
Pack it before you regret not having it with you once you're in NY.

12sndsgood said:

Debating?
Pack it before you regret not having it with you once you're in NY.

Absolutely! I live right outside the city and there's so much to shoot here. You'll regret it if you don't. Brooklyn Bridge at sunset is awesome. Depending on the time of year, the sun sets right behind it. Bring a tripod also.

def bring your camera. so much to shoot in the city. thanks for all the compliments! i have more photos coming.

Most reactions

Back