Brotherly Love - C+C PLEASE!

jfrabat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AS I was driving back from La Fortuna to San Jose in Costa Rica, I ran across an old piece of machinery rusting away in a farm. I got out of the car to capture some shots of the old piece of machinery (I guess it used to be a digger of some sorts, but who knows!), and while walking around to get the best angle, I noticed two baby lambs asleep beneath the old metal rubble... I got in as close as I could without waking them up (or alerting their mom, who was eating just a few yards away on the side of the digger!) and managed to get a few shots. Here's my favorite one!

Details:

Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
Lens: Sony SAL1855
Focal Length: 55mm
Exposure: 1/45 Sec
ISO 400
Aperture: f/8
Shot hand held

$DSC6890 SMALL.jpg

I did some minimal fixes in post (just adjusted the levels), but otherwise, the picture is as it came out of the camera.

Felipe

Without the description I would not be able to tell what it was. The grass in the foreground is annoying, the heads blend together too well and the composition is uninteresting.

Snakeguy, I have to say I hate your comment... Not because it is not true, but rather because it was THE SAME comment my wife made, and now she read yours, and she's gone into the "I told you so!" mode, which I will hear all week long!!! Just kidding (well, sort of! LOL). Thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back