JoannaWilcox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joannawilcox.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2679155416_b948fa5825_o.jpg

Just thought I'd share. I took this last night so I haven't had any time to edit the other photos but I would appreciate some feedback on this one. I will post others from this searies asap. Thanks guys!

Okay....take my c&c as a grain of salt, but I'll get the ball rolling for your thread.

First....were they really mad? They don't look very happy which may have been the look you were going for since brothers usually tend to fight a bit.

Second.....I can't say that I care for the post processing (some surely will though, just not my taste). Both faces seem washed out and lost detail especially the boy on the right (camera right). The entire picture seems a bit soft as well, but I think that's due to the PP and probably the look you were going for.

Edit: By the way. Some very nice photos on your website. It inspires me to try and start setting up shots with my son instead of merely "grabbing the action".

Great eyes in this shot, they really pop out in the boy on the right.
Did you have to do a lot of lightening/dodging on the faces?

I agree that they kind of look mad. I agree that they seem a little washed out. However, I think this picture is great. I especially love the eyes. Nice job.

would you mind to share with us how you achieved the photoshop effect? I like it. Like NateS said, they look mad. But they are still handsome little ones, and their eyes really pop out. The boy on the right has lost a lot of detail to his face because it's blown out/or photoshop technique?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back