ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2013 #1
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2013 #2 I like the flat water and reflection, but could REALLY do without the frame, sorry.
Gallon TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 8 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2013 #3 Bo4key said: I like the flat water and reflection, but could REALLY do without the frame, sorry. Click to expand... I agree 100%. It's such a good picture but the frame just ruins the picture in my opinion
Bo4key said: I like the flat water and reflection, but could REALLY do without the frame, sorry. Click to expand... I agree 100%. It's such a good picture but the frame just ruins the picture in my opinion