What's new

Brunette in the Woods / Critiques Please

Kemal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these with my Pentax K10D, SMC Pentax FA 50 mm f/1.4 and 18-55 mm kit lens. Tell me what you think. The rest of the pictures are here at http://www.kemal.ca If you like one of them you can rate it on my website.

-3814.jpg


-3834.jpg


-3842.jpg


-3871.jpg


-3899.jpg


-3895.jpg


-3903.jpg
 
They're flat and the majority are underexposed.

Other than that, they look fine.
 
Well I think they look very nice; looks like all of them have a soft focus theme. Very lovely model too...

I think you did a great job! IMHO

:D
 
No 4 is the one I like in this series. I assume the soft focus was intentional, i prefer sharper images outdoors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom