What's new

Brussels in December

LazyFrog60

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
147
Reaction score
20
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the lighting seems weird but these were the actual colors during the light show on the "Grand Place"

1

2
3
4
5 ​
 
I see the controversial Christmas tree on the last one. Is it still there?
 
"Weird" lights, indeed, but certainly a sight to behold! As it is the Season, it is ok to have all those lights out!
And it's nice to see some photos of Grand Place once again; the last (and one and only) time I've been there was in October of 1979, if I remember right. That is a looong time ago!
 
That awful Christmas tree is still there - a disgrace to call it a Christmas tree!!!!
They charge € 4,00 (+ 5$) to climb to the top.
 
? Is the white, boxy structure in picture #5 the Christmas tree you are mentioning?
That awful Christmas tree is still there - a disgrace to call it a Christmas tree!!!!
They charge € 4,00 (+ 5$) to climb to the top.
 
I like the lighting in second very much; first one is too "saturated" for my taste :blushing: ;)
 
Also like the gainful distortions in others and the speedy diffusion in the last :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom