BTW

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
21 and LeGaL tO bE dOiNg EvErYtHiNg I bEeN dOiNg SiNcE i WaS 16.

Yay!

I had my first shot of liquid cocaine last night at like 12:02. I think My husband was more excited about me getting in there than me.

My Co workers are taking me out tonight,
my momma tomorrow,
and then the 2008 stretch hummer next friday!

My best friend turns 21 only 4 days after me so we are celebrating big next weekend! and then my 5 day vacation!!! Im so ready!

Why would anyone want to ride in a stretch Hummer?
But I guess it could be worse, it could be an Escalade.

Haha
congrats!

Liquid cocaine?
Wondering myself.....

I imagine that is just a name for some mixed drink. Not a very smart name if it is.

hm...partying big next week?

i don't imagine a post about it..as you may not remember it all.

congrats..legal age here is 19..im 16 in 2 months..just 3 more years after that!!

Wondering myself.....

I imagine that is just a name for some mixed drink. Not a very smart name if it is.

Its a shot that has been known to work very well,

this is what i found on it :

Liquid cocaine recipe

1 part Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur
1 part Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
1 part Goldschlager® cinnamon schnapps

We are going to have lots of pictures taken so we can try to remember lol, the only bad thing is today is actually mine, but we are waiting four more days for her :)

Oh come come people legal age in Alberta is 18 - what is everyone getting all excited about *yawn*

congrats though!

Happy birthday! I remember my bar crawl. Sorta. I think i got kicked out of a bar.

Happy birthday! I remember my bar crawl. Sorta. I think i got kicked out of a bar.
LOL. I remember that I threw up. I also remember waking up lying in the middle of the woods somewhere.

21 and LeGaL tO bE dOiNg EvErYtHiNg I bEeN dOiNg SiNcE i WaS 16.

Yay!

I had my first shot of liquid cocaine last night at like 12:02. I think My husband was more excited about me getting in there than me.

My Co workers are taking me out tonight,
my momma tomorrow,
and then the 2008 stretch hummer next friday!

My best friend turns 21 only 4 days after me so we are celebrating big next weekend! and then my 5 day vacation!!! Im so ready!

You depress me. :( Go have fun with your friends, and when you come back you can tell me what its like to have friends. :)

Congrats! On my 21st birthday party a girl I knew said she'd take care of me while I got drunk. I woke up in some guy's house with a naked girl on one side of me and a pit bull on the other. And I to this day don't remember a thing.

thanks everyone, I'm happy i am legal but now i can do my big party, get it all out and do the whole "lets settle down, family thing" which is even more exciting.

Oh come come people legal age in Alberta is 18 - what is everyone getting all excited about *yawn*

congrats though!

Likewise in Oz. Cant see the point in making it 21. America needs to losen up a bit. It does not stop people drinking or getting into clubs with fake ID's. Gee, I dont remember much of my 21st either.

Congrats on the milestone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back