What's new

Bubble

LaFoto said:
how come the reflection so clearly breaks into a top and a bottom part? Is that done by the sphere that this bubble is?

I noticed that too - I assume it's from the shape of the bubble. I did not touch this photo in photoshop except to frame it - what you see came right from the camera.

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. I don't get as much time to play with my camera - most of my photos are of the family during outtings. It's nice to occassionally produce something that I can post.
 
sweet capture calliope1 Love you caught it with the dark BG.:thumbup:
 
Loooove bubble shots and this one is definately up there ...

and so far as it being an accident or not, you still had the foresight to snap the shutter when you did and that is all the deliberation I usually need! :mrgreen:
 
really cool shot!! i like it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom