Buick - Rad Rod

neat shot, but what's that thing in the background?
It a wheel of a tractor, couldn't be bothered to clone it out. If the shot makes it to print, I’ll remove it. Thanks for commenting man!
Thank you for your terminology correction. I do realize that this vehicle genre is commonly known as " rat rods: however this vehicles name is "Rad Rod" thanks for commenting. :)
oh. well that's alright then...just figured I'd throw it out there.

either way you did a great job, and the colour is awesome.
its RAT rod bro.. nice shot though sorry im a classic car guy that bothered me lol

Most reactions

New Topics