What's new

Buick - Rad Rod

neat shot, but what's that thing in the background?
 
It a wheel of a tractor, couldn't be bothered to clone it out. If the shot makes it to print, I’ll remove it. Thanks for commenting man!
 
Thank you for your terminology correction. I do realize that this vehicle genre is commonly known as " rat rods: however this vehicles name is "Rad Rod" thanks for commenting. :)
 
oh. well that's alright then...just figured I'd throw it out there.

either way you did a great job, and the colour is awesome.
 
its RAT rod bro.. nice shot though sorry im a classic car guy that bothered me lol
 
Thank you for your terminology correction. I do realize that this vehicle genre is commonly known as " rat rods: however this vehicles name is "Rad Rod" thanks for commenting. :)

Quoted for redundancy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom