cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2008 #1
Do'Urden's Eyes TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 881 Reaction score 0 Location Mississauga, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2008 #2 Definitely looks like it came from the era of that buick. but other then that it doesnt do much for me.
Definitely looks like it came from the era of that buick. but other then that it doesnt do much for me.
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2008 #3 I think it is a cool shot. A little grainy, but i'm assuming that it is meant to be so, and I think the grainyness adds to the mood and tone of the photo.
I think it is a cool shot. A little grainy, but i'm assuming that it is meant to be so, and I think the grainyness adds to the mood and tone of the photo.
Jurence TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Marietta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2008 #4 As said, it looks like it came from that era. Which could be good or bad