Building exterior

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
This is a view from a project I'm currently working on.

Please, any critique is appreciated.

Thanks!
-Pete

IMG_9739.jpg

It's a lovely photo, no doubt about that. My only concern that if it's about the building, the actual building only takes up maybe 10% of the image, and is mostly covered by trees.

Now if this shot is about the view, or about the grounds and the lake/pond etc. then it really works. Or if it's about the building, but is accompanied by other images.

Or maybe you're leaving room for a lot of copy to be inserted?

I agree with Mike. More info would help us help you!

Could you get to the other side of the body of water and get a shot from a different angle?

Good call, Mike.

I realized it the second I clicked "submit" I should have chosen a different title.

And you really pegged the use. I wad directed to make a series of photos around campus to be used as backgrounds for 2-page spreads. Not just copy, but other photos will be dropped right on top of this image.

How'd you get to be so smart?

Thanks!
-Pete

I agree with Mike. More info would help us help you!

Could you get to the other side of the body of water and get a shot from a different angle?

Well... I didn't do my homework as well as I should have. I went thinking the front of the buildings face north. So at this time of the day, I went ahead and did some from the back... since I was there... and I wanted to justify the drive... and not own up to my goof.

Thanks, Rosshole.

-Pete

Most reactions

Back