What's new

Building Implosion GIF

AUS-10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not looking for any C&C. Just showing you guys something cool I got to witness this morning. Shot with a 70-300mm f/4-5.6 on my D3000. **VERY ROUGH PP** Forgot my tripod so I had to line up the shots in post and there were blank areas I had to clone out for it to look right. Notice the birds to the left of the building when it implodes. lmfao :lmao::lmao:

 
Cool. Should of found something sturdy to place the camera on.
 
I don't get how the sky is changing like that, where are those faint brown bands coming from? It's neat to look at though.
 
I don't get how the sky is changing like that, where are those faint brown bands coming from? It's neat to look at though.

Those are a result of my quick and crude cloning job I did to fill in the sky. :greenpbl:
 
oh okay, now I get you :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom