PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 #1 Yesterday we went down to Toronto, I didn't get to take many shots but this building really caught my eye as we drove by. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
Yesterday we went down to Toronto, I didn't get to take many shots but this building really caught my eye as we drove by. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very nice abstract shot. Love the mix of colors it helps hold my interest!!
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 #3 I really like what you did with the light poles; they almost look part of the building. I'd probably remove the sun glare, birds, and tree if I did it.
I really like what you did with the light poles; they almost look part of the building. I'd probably remove the sun glare, birds, and tree if I did it.
Woodsman Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 1,175 Reaction score 548 Location Outside Peterborough, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 #4 I like it. It reminds me of the old Tetris game
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Very nice.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 #6 I like it. Reminds me of something I would make from Legos.
play18now TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2013 Messages 133 Reaction score 21 Location Seattle, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 #7 Cool building. Where is it? I like the way you framed the shot. It really drew my eye around the frame.
Cool building. Where is it? I like the way you framed the shot. It really drew my eye around the frame.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks all Play18now, I saw it from the highway on our way out of Toronto.