What's new

Buildings.

shandie8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
158
Reaction score
7
Location
Vancouver BC
DSC07695ec2.jpg
 
Oh yes!, U took it on the Granville island, right?
 
Not a fan of the dark, makes the buildings (That i've always hated anyway) seem like dirty Korean commie blocks.

I agree you didn't really have the sky.
 
I actually like the older, dirty building effect. The picture seems to have an old color film look which is cool. Maybe take out the blue border, just a little bit distracting
 
darin3200 said:
I actually like the older, dirty building effect. The picture seems to have an old color film look which is cool. Maybe take out the blue border, just a little bit distracting

that was my first reaction and i agree with the removal of the blue border.

i like this shot very much!
 
I agree with Darin and Jon. Neat effect, but the border is distracting.
 
I know everyone's probably sick of hearing this from me, but it would great in black and white. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom