Good!
I wish I had grabbed a banana carton when they had so many banana cartons set out as "carry-your-goods-home-in-these-cartons" at the local shop ... grrr! Why didn't I? I've always wanted to try out this homemade softbox thing from a banana carton and white paper to all sides and light shining through all sides. Not that I HAVE lights bright enough for the experiment, though... Oh oops.
thanks for the feedback, it was a late night project as you can tell from my opening post
if anyones curious, heres a pic of what i did. and kundalini, im working with some ghetto lamps, would moving them away help? i already had my sb600 set at 1/64 power
Way to go! I might just do this if you don't mind me steeling your idea. I use one of these at work! The bought kind, but yeah, it's just like what you have here. Lights on each side and one at the top with with white all around.
Way to go! I might just do this if you don't mind me steeling your idea. I use one of these at work! The bought kind, but yeah, it's just like what you have here. Lights on each side and one at the top with with white all around.