I may be new here but I'll give you my honest opinion if thats what you are asking for.
I love the shot. The PP needs some work. You missed a spot on the left side near his neck and the blending of Bullet into the black background is too soft. It screams "this was done after the fact". May I suggest trying to get this shot again and putting a black cloth about 3 feet behind him and try to get a little bit of lighting between him and the cloth/sheet. Even if you used a white bed sheet, you can then change it PP much easier and it will look more natural and crisper.
You are definitely onto something here and it looks great, I see what you are after and you are not far off but I think it needs a little more work.
I'm sorry if this sounds abrupt I have no intention of it sounding that way. My suggestions are sincere and I'm only trying to be helpful. :mrgreen: