What's new

bumble bee mid flight c&c please

samcolby

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
$bee.webp

 
Love the colors in the background ... I wish that the bee could have been more in focus, though (however, I know how hard that is when the bee's moving around!) since that's the main subject.
 
The bee and the flower on the right are sharp.... the bee is heading to that sharp flower i suppose; then it would have been better that flower was fully within the frame
Even if the bee alone in the frame with diffused flowers in the b/g would have been a better option; i feel the deep purple dominates the main subject a bit...stopping analysis, i like this :D
 
i dont think its a matter of focus i think its a bit grainy. but nice colors and overall very nice!
 
thanks guys! this is my first attempt at anything highspeed, ill keep those suggestions in mind next time
 
I took 15 pics of a bumble today...once again he eluded me. Only one came out not blurry...but he was half hidden by a bud. Damn bumbles. I'll get one one day. I did get one in flight too...made me think of this thread. Although mine looks like a little fluffy blurry bumble, didn't stop time as in yours...so nice work stopping him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom