What's new

bumped into this beauty

dennisC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Upland
I went to Samys Camera in beautiful Pasadena, CA for some film accessories and ended up taking a stroll with a friend of mine. We ran into this thing in a alley and I snapped a picture of it. I was excited (for once) to not have B&W film in my camera, because I feel the yellow and the red brick clash so well with each other. Shot on a Pentax K1000 50mm 2.0 and Fuji Superia 400. Untouched image from a local drug store cd. I am away from home right now, I want to scan the negative on my Epson V330 and get some more detail out of it.



6167353189_6ff204a597_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nova SS - poor man's american version of a super car. I'm old enough to have driven these when they were current models. Build, handling, safety,... and almost anything you care to mention, won't compare to what is now on the market, but they sure as hell were fun to drive (and easy to get to have fun in if you had one).

As for your photo, it's seems just a bit overexposed.



edit: I stand corrected by the following post. Chevelle.
 
Last edited:
car aside i would crop tighter bump saturation and exposure
 
Here is an edited version of the picture. Let me know what you guys think about this one..

6168080097_285d09ae4c_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom