Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2014 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Interesting perspective; I rather like this. Have you considered a monochrome?
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 tirediron said: Interesting perspective; I rather like this. Have you considered a monochrome? Click to expand... Thanks. I did look at it in BW but liked this a little better.
tirediron said: Interesting perspective; I rather like this. Have you considered a monochrome? Click to expand... Thanks. I did look at it in BW but liked this a little better.