What's new

-Burning Apples-

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A prize for anyone who knows how I did this... :wink:

3267-apples3.jpg


3267-apples1.jpg


3267-apples2.jpg


Thanks for looking! :)
 
Whoah...Very neat! Really like the high contrast

okay.. guess #1. You cut a hole in one side and slid a tea candle in and then opened the top or for the wick #2. Lighter fluid :D #3. Or they could just be apple shaped candles
 
Probably all it would take it to pour moletn wax in the depression around the stem, assuming you could get the stem to light. It looks like there is a fluid of some sort there.
 
How about coreing out a small hole and inserting birthday candles?
 
Its a candle! I think #2 you can see the pain chip off close to the flame... :)
Great shots though! I love the second one. Perhaps the apple behind could be made to look just a little bit more obscure, less dof, maybe darken it but just a little bit more ?
 
Candles! I think in #2 you can see the paint chip off near the flame :)
Good photos. I love the second one! Maybe the apple behind could be made just a little bit more obscure, less dof, perhaps darken it, but just a little bit more?
---Happy Diwali :)
 
Possibly apple shaped candles, there is certainly some 'skin' missing visible in number two, but I think it could equally be a real apple with a bit of skin missing, and the stem had been soaked in wax or even lighter fluid.

Do tell.
 
Yep!
y'all got it... they are just apple candles... :lmao:
They were new to me, so I was hoping not too many folks on here saw these things before. :)

Thanks for all your comments! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom