What's new

Burning Sky

Rusty306

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Victoria, BC/Saskatoon, SK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture I took of the sunset at Days beach, Jackfish lake, Saskatchewan

P1010372.jpg
 
The sky is without a doubt nice here. Was there anything on the skyline that would've made an interesting silhouette? Would possibly make the image a bit more interesting
 
Nope, just horizon lol. That was zoomed in quite a bit too. Few more shots I took that night..

P1010364.jpg


P1010365.jpg


P1010369.jpg


P1010371.jpg



I know the horizon isn't level but all I had for tripod was my deck railing ;)
 
Rusty306 said:
Nope, just horizon lol. That was zoomed in quite a bit too. Few more shots I took that night..

I know the horizon isn't level but all I had for tripod was my deck railing ;)

Hmm.. That first of the batch ... That black space works for me. I like the sky a smidge better too
 
Have you thought about doing some HDR processing?...could be interesting!
 
You can do a twisty-crop to straighten the horizon a bit. Overall, these are cool. Cloudscapes are nice and these would go well in a large set.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom