Burnout revisited

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been working on this photo, on and off, for several months. Trying different methods, software and such. When I uploaded to Photobucket, I noticed it didn't look the same as the image on my hard drive after several attempts. There is much more detail around the front wheel and his face has less red.

Any suggestions?

DSC_3619-1ax800.jpg

Thanks for your help.​

NIce shot!! I like it.

A bit more light on the front end would be nice, but might ruin the mood of the shot.

Cheers

NIce shot!! I like it.

A bit more light on the front end would be nice, but might ruin the mood of the shot.

Cheers

I think this is a very interesting subject and effective composition, but it begs for some fill flash to bring out the subject.

Thanks 250 & elemental.

This has got me utterly confused. In my image you can see the red wall on the front tire, the entire brake system, the front fender is quite defined, you can see the reflectors and on and on. The upload (photobucket) doesn't show any of that.

Thanks for your comments.

I keep seeing people complain about sites like photobucket and image quality not being consistent. I dunno what's up with it... it sounds like some kind of color management problem- like photobucket is changing the colorspace or something- but that seems really odd.

Samething happens to mine. I think maybe it's for space?? There are a lot of users, but I dunno. I haven't noticed a HUGE difference, but I do see it.

Anyways, the photo is cool. The smoke is really cool looking.

I notice difference in some of my shots whether it uploaded on personal webspace or imageshack and photobucket..... I think this shot would be better without such a tight crop..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back