Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please review. Thanks!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 56
Well, not much to say. it's a picture of a girl bundled up against the cold. Nothing else is going on so there's not much to comment on other than to say it looks fairly well exposed.
Why don't you tell us what you think about it ?

She looks miserable. And not sure she wants her photo taken. :)

Well, not much to say. it's a picture of a girl bundled up against the cold. Nothing else is going on so there's not much to comment on other than to say it looks fairly well exposed.
Pretty much this! ^^ Without some form of context or intent, I can't see much more than a snapshot of someone who doesn't appear overly pleased about having her shot snapped.

Pretty much this! ^^ Without some form of context or intent, I can't see much more than a snapshot of someone who doesn't appear overly pleased about having her shot snapped.
This is great for me because that is exactly what it is. My wife not happy about being cold or the picture. But I am talking exposure mainly. I think it is well exposed and the composition is simple and not distracting from my subject. My thoughts though. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back