Business Card Design for Critique

Jayce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been looking to simplify my brand. I'm going to begin using a play on my name (my first and middle name are Michael Jason) to market with, and wanted a simple logo and business card design. Here's what I've come up with. You thoughts are appreciated.

4693732736_53543b14f8_b.jpg

as long as you coat the blue, I like it. I dont like it when it is not coated. If you have a stack of them in your wallet, it will rub off to the next one the one behind it will be blueish color (not white). I like the logo on your avatar better than the Jayce in the circle.

Nice typography...what font is that in your name? Gotham?

"Jayce" sounds and looks a little feminine to me (I'm female), but if you don't mind that, go for it. (I like "Mike Jayce" a little better, but I don't know if you like or hate being called "Mike".)

I'm with the other poster in liking the logo in your avatar better than the circled "Jayce", though. Although, I'd change the the last line to curl up more like a "j", almost touching the middle of the "m" but leaving enough space to make it clear that they are separate even at a small size.

As for the card, if you keep the circled "Jayce", some ppl might think your name is Jayce (that Michael and Jayce are two separate ppl [one male, one female]), so don't be surprised if they call you looking for Jayce unless they met you/remember meeting you (that you're a guy). The circled "Jayce" is boring and doesn't make you stick out from anybody else, though.

I love it!!

I love clean, simple designs. So much more effective than a busy, cluttered card where you struggle to see the elements individually.

Love the colours, the fonts, everything!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back