Business Cards!

Hi
I'm looking for an online site that sells clear magnifying business cards. I have found a couple that sell them in white or bright colours, but I need them to be clear. Anyone know where to find them? Thanks!

Hi
I'm looking for an online site that sells clear magnifying business cards. I have found a couple that sell them in white or bright colours, but I need them to be clear. Anyone know where to find them? Thanks!

Sorry to be all tree-huggy, but plastic cards are terrible for the environment, especially with something like business cards - which people lose or throw away anyway. I get all my printing on recycled or sustainable paper/card stock. It's only a bit more expensive and...I think, makes a better impression on clients - especially in this day and age with everyone "going green" :p

Greenerprinter.com - eco-friendly green printing on recycled paper using sustainable practices - based in the San Francisco and Berkeley California area <----great company with beautiful papers.

Sorry to be all tree-huggy,

I doubt it. :twak:

Don't worry about some tree hugging enviro-whacko, get the cards you want. They've got no right to tell you how to live your life. They need to do what's right for them and leave everyone else the **** alone. For the record, plastics have made our lives much better in so many ways you cant even count them.

If you need/want a magnification type business card get it.

Hi
I have an ink jet printer but by accident i bought laser paper sheets for making business cards. It seems that the ink looks fine but everytime i try to print the cards off my jpeg of the template that i used from photoshop the images are off the center of the cards. I have a Lexmark 5600-6600 printer. Do i have to change the paper source and if so how? If anyone can help id really appreciate it. Thanx

Sorry to be all tree-huggy,

I doubt it. :twak:

Don't worry about some tree hugging enviro-whacko, get the cards you want. They've got no right to tell you how to live your life. They need to do what's right for them and leave everyone else the **** alone. For the record, plastics have made our lives much better in so many ways you cant even count them.

If you need/want a magnification type business card get it.

Really? I think that's the 1st time someone's been blatantly rude to me on this forum - and I've been coming here for years. Yeah, plastic is bad for the environment and you're bad for this forum.

OP: Get whatever you want. I ain't your mama. Just throwing out some options. Clients do seem to like an eco-friendly stance. Especially brides. Just sayin' ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back