Busses

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why do people let them back out after stopping at the side of the road to pick up passengers?

Besides blocking the road half the time have you ever been let out of or into a traffic lane by a bus? :x

Rant over! :lol:

Where I live now, there are so few busses running that they don't bother me much. However, whenever I see one, I put down my foot to get ahead of it. What with going on country roads with loads of oncoming traffic, I'd just HATE to be stuck behind a bus (I am so often stuck behind one, two or three lorries). By the way, what's worse than getting stuck behind a lorry is getting stuck behind a caravan :roll: Those drivers seem to whistle all the while and take in the scenery, forgetting all about their accelerator, and that it is still there, and that you would need to get your foot down on it... a bit more, please, just so we don't get PARKED on the road? Please!!!! *rant over* ;)

i think the highway codes says that buses always have the right of way. that's why you're meant to stop and let them out

around here buses seem to pul out in front whether you like it or not!.... john is that milky joe you got there!!??..... awsome.

Archangel said:
around here buses seem to pul out in front whether you like it or not!.... john is that milky joe you got there!!??..... awsome.

I think bus drivers dont even look before they pull out

Yes, that's milky joe, well spotted. Big fan of the mighty boosh

JohnMF said:
I think bus drivers dont even look before they pull out

Yes, that's milky joe, well spotted. Big fan of the mighty boosh

Me too, absolutly love it, great idea for avatar, as vince noir would say 'genius'!...... doubt anyone else would notice milky joe tho :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back