What's new

Buster

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-Q4R4hjZ-X2.jpg


No, it's not upside-down. ;)
 
Aw, my Bear does this all the time, I want to reach down and scratch the back of Buster's neck!
Great capture :)
 
Very nice ...love the eyes
 
Thanks for the comments.

I find it interesting that flipping the image 180 degrees makes it so much less interesting.
Having it in this orientation makes me explore the textures more. Flipped over, I just see a cat and I am less inclined to explore the image.

For me anyways - but then I've got a good buzz going .... ;)
 
Well framed and nicely done generally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom