What's new

Help needed please

Merlin0001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all completely new to the forum
I recently cleared out my grandads loft and came across quite a big camera lens I have no idea about cameras but thought the best place to ask for advice was one of these forums I’ve taken a few photos of it there doesn’t seem to be any damage to it and no sound of any bits moving about inside when you turn it upside down

Would just like to see if anyone can give me some information on it and if it’s worth anything

Kind regards
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3406.webp
    IMG_3406.webp
    871.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3407.webp
    IMG_3407.webp
    943.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3408.webp
    IMG_3408.webp
    662.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3409.webp
    IMG_3409.webp
    755 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3410.webp
    IMG_3410.webp
    802.1 KB · Views: 10
Hello all completely new to the forum
I recently cleared out my grandads loft and came across quite a big camera lens I have no idea about cameras but thought the best place to ask for advice was one of these forums I’ve taken a few photos of it there doesn’t seem to be any damage to it and no sound of any bits moving about inside when you turn it upside down

Would just like to see if anyone can give me some information on it and if it’s worth anything

Kind regards
This is a lens for a Beaulieu Super-8 film camera, about 40 - 50 years ago a fantastic and, above all, expensive camera brand.
Both Beaulieu film cameras and the specific lenses required for this brand have hardly any value left these days. Personally, I wouldn't take the time or effort to go around trying to sell them; be sure to check eBay if you still want to give it a try.
 
Hi thank you for the information much appreciated
 
I once found a Beaulieu 8mm camera at a garage sale for $15. Sold it on the Bay for $300. I would think that lens is worth maybe $50-75 to the right buyer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom