What's new

Busy at the shore

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know that the subject is not particularly interesting, but for some reason I've always liked this shot. This is at the shore of Lake Manitoba.
 
Last edited:
Also I like the suggestion of windy weather as given by the surface of the water!
 
Thanks, Lorielle & LaFoto :) It was as windy as the water (and especially the tilted sign) suggests.

Anyone else? Thumbs up? Down? Meh?
 
thumbs up for me! The comp and colors all go together very well. It's an interesting shot .. nicely done!
 
thumbs up for me! The comp and colors all go together very well. It's an interesting shot .. nicely done!

Thanks much! :)
 
I am wondering how this might look in black and white and if that will suit the shot better.

David
 
I am wondering how this might look in black and white and if that will suit the shot better.



I think I prefer the colour version better. (Maybe one of the post-processing wizards around here can work their magic on this B&W version, though.)
 
Last edited:
I do prefer the black and white version - just personal preference I presume but play with the shadowcasting, highlights and you could end up with a really nice, high contrast, black and white shot.

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom