Butt Drugs

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After watching a youtube video, I drove 3 hours in a storm to visit Butt Drugs. Unfortunately, they were closed (@ 3PM on a Saturday). Luckily, the weather broke enough for me to snap a few pix. It was still raining, so I didn't get to spend much time...

main.php

main.php

Last edited:
Actually, I was on my way to somewhere more important (Bass Pro). I just thought this was worth the 20 minute detour to see. If you go to their website, it looks like a cool place. The name is pretty funny if you've got a juvenile since of humor like I do. It keeps me young:)

Besides, there's nothing better than driving for no reason to a place you don't know when it's storming. You never know what you'll see along the way.

Well, if the name is it (I wouldn't drive 3 hrs for that), the OP has a much longer ride to get a shot of the town sign in Intercourse, VA :lmao:

Well, if the name is it (I wouldn't drive 3 hrs for that), the OP has a much longer ride to get a shot of the town sign in Intercourse, VA :lmao:

I would have never thought of going if it was named "George Drugs". Besides, what's wrong with 3 hours of laughing with friends for no real apparent reason? :)

Edit: No town or name is worth driving into VA.

just google "butt hash"

p!nK

I think Ellen showed this commercial on her show...its cheesier than cheese whiz!! I loved it!!

Yeah, you start there, but hopefully you'll have a happy ending to your trip in Climax, NC. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back