What's new

Butterflies

Craig J

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hoping to get some critique. First photos with my new lens.
3846794508_26d757dfe1_o.jpg


3846007105_07608f6ef2_o.jpg
 
These are beautiful! Great color, exposure, and focus! I love the first one!
 
Just wonderful.
 
Send a couple of those bugs my way. Great shots. Told you that new lens will become your favorite.
 
Amazing that you captured 3 butterflies in the same frame.
 
first one is amazing.
 
Thanks for the comments everyone. I am amazed by the new lens. It is a Sigma, 70-200mm, f2.8. Its is also the fastest focus lens I have ever used.

Craig
 
Some nice swallowtails you got there. Cool shots!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom