What's new

Butterfly (All C&C welcome!)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please critique these. It's much appreciated :)
I think these were my best shots out of what I took today...





IMG_8327.jpg





IMG_8303.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is the last time I try butterflies...
I can't seem to get it right...
 
If you say so. I'm no expert, but I don't really see anything WRONG with them. Just keep going for it...
 
Actually, I really like the first. Only thing I could add was maybe a little more sharpening. :)
 
NEVER ! give -up ! but come back to your photos after a day or so and critique them your self . These are not bad , or you would have many post telling you so . What do YOU not like about the shots ? My one critique ,would be to pay attention to where the sun is when shooting and use it to your advantage.......(Shadows)
your placement of the subject is good .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom