What's new

Butterfly C&C

USM IS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Longing for warmer weather on my part, I guess.....Mike
3D8V7520wtmk.jpg
 
Very nice shot. I wonder if the crop is a little too tight, especially where the wing nearly touches the edge. Funny, I usually like tight crops. JSD
 
Nice shot. I just wish the focus was a little sharper on the butterfly and like already said it wasn't cropped so tight. I would like to see the whole flower and a bit more above the butterfly. Nice shot and composition though. GL
TJ
 
it almost looks like you sharpened it too much, did you sharpen it? also more of the flower would be nice, do you have the original one to see? I am not wild about the flower being half eaten.
 
I h8 butterflies! I is scare of them :( lol.

Nice pic though :)
 
Did you use a tripod? It looks like there might be some camera shake, hard to tell though. It just doesn't look crisp.
 
Did you use a tripod? It looks like there might be some camera shake, hard to tell though. It just doesn't look crisp.

Yes it was on a tripod with 300 f2.8 L. The flower was going so I cropped in camera for the butterfly. NO processing done, what you see is what I shot. I don't have Photoshop. yet...Thanks for the comments. Just longing for warmer weather....Maybe this one is a little better.....Mike
3D8V0217copyMikesBest.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom