Buy and Sell Forum

Kerbouchard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, at the top of the Buy and Sell Forum, it notes, "Consider this the TPF Classifieds! Looking to buy or sell photographic equipment? Read the disclaimer before you post here!"

I just spent about 10 minutes looking for the disclaimer and I can't find it. It doesn't seem to be a sticky, searching for 'disclaimer' in the buy and sell forum doesn't bring it up. It's not in the FAQ's. Did it get lost in a forum upgrade?

I was going to link it to someone who was wondering about one of their posts getting deleted, assuming it was obvious...apparently it's not as obvious as I figured it would be.

I would suggest a sticky be made in the Buy and Sell forum with the rules for that sub-section.

P.S. I'm still wondering about the image posting glitch that makes us uncheck the check box or enter the code in manually...If it can't be fixed, can we at least get a sticky that explains how to post images, why there is an upload option even though most can't use it, and how to get around the glitches? At least so people can link to that thread for newer members who are having trouble posting images?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back